QR Code Link to This Post
WHO WE ARE:
Celerant Technology Corp. is a leading provider of state-of-the-art multichannel retail software; enabling retailers of all verticals to more efficiently and effectively maintain operations and increase profitability. Our advanced software manages all channels of retail through one system with real-time inventory visibility, allowing retailers to better serve customers in stores, online and on-the-go.
Celerant is a million dollar software company that is rapidly expanding in its 19th year. The main headquarters are located in Staten Island, New York, with additional offices in Atlanta, GA and Fountain Valley, CA, and Arlington, TX. Celerant offers a few different all-in-one systems, including Command Retail and Retail Star provided by CAM Commerce. All sales, marketing, development, quality assurance, project planning/implementation, training and technical support are completed in-house.
For more information, visit us at www.celerant.com.
The Web Project Manager is a project management position that reports directly to the Director of Web services. The successful candidate is expected to work out of our Roswell, Georgia Office. No telecommuting.
• Oversee and manage a team of web implementation personnel whose responsibility it is to track the status of various types of ecommerce projects and communicate with customers
• Communicate the status of ecommerce projects to Upper Management and other employees vis meetings and other forms of communication
• Participate in weekly meetings
• Maintain open, clear and constant communication among internal team, customers, and management regarding project status.
• Create and review client project plans
• Identify, communicate and manage project risks and/or escalate to management. Anticipate problems before they occur
• Remove roadblocks for the team and eliminate gaps. Balance scope and schedule to meet high profile non-movable deadlines.
• Ensure project/team success by taking ownership of deliverables and assist/perform analysis, testing, support, training, or other tasks as necessary.
• Highly proficient in Microsoft Office suite, including Excel, and Word
• Effective written and verbal communication
• A strong understanding of website design, search engine optimization, and e-marketing strategy
• Effective customer service skills
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
• Project Management Experience (3 Years Minimum)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Creative, Innovative Individual
• Successful experience managing others
• Ambitious, ability to multi-task
• Team Player, but also able to work on own and manage time effectively
• Be able to provide direction, leadership, and coordination for web development project staff
• Experience with Ecommerce
• Experience with Amazon/eBay Market Places
• Experience with Social Media
• A functional understanding of HTML and CSS
• Search Engine Optimization knowledge
Compensation: Competitive Salary with growth potential, medical benefits, 401K, flexible spending account, 15 PTO days annually, optional dental/optica