QR Code Link to This Post
The County of Los Angeles is seeking IT Support Technicians to perform the following roles: Deployment (Set up & Breakdown), Field Support Technical Support, & Call Center Support. In support of all the Vote Centers distributed across the County of Los Angeles!
Assignment Dates: START DATE February 10, 2019 - will last 2-4 months!!!
Please let us know what shift you are interested in and available for!!!
Salary: $17.00 per hour
Hours of Operation: 4:00AM -11:00PM (SHIFT VARIES, PLEASE LET US KNOW YOUR FLEXIBILITY)
OVERTIME WILL BE AVAILABLE!!! WEEKEND WORK MAY BE REQUIRED!!!!!!
Driving may be required, if this is the case county vehicles will be provided.
JOB DESCRIPTION ALL SKILL LEVELS ACCEPTED!!!!!!!!!!
• Assisting Vote Center staff as needed with IT issues;
• Performing setup/configuration of all printers, laptops, Ballot Marking Devices (BMDs), and ePollbooks;
• Setting up and breaking down all devices at up to 1,000 Vote Center locations throughout Los Angeles County;
• Packaging voting equipment and peripherals for transport;
• Monitoring and troubleshooting all electronic devices, including BMDs, printers, thermal printers, laptops, and ePollbooks;
• Receiving technical support calls and troubleshooting devices with non-technical workers over the phone or at VC locations throughout Los Angeles County; and
• Documenting and tracking the return of voting equipment in multiple Asset Management systems
• VALID DRIVERS LICENSE
• MUST PASS BACKGROUND AND DRUG SCREEN
• Ability stand or walk most of the time, with bending, stooping, squatting, twisting, reaching, working on irregular surfaces, occasional lifting of objects weighing over 25 pounds, and frequent lifting of 10-25 pounds;
• Ability to perform printer setup and troubleshooting;
• Ability to configure and prepare laptops with the operation system patches and application software; • Ability to run cables and determine the best methods for equipment placement;
• Ability to convey information to non-technical staff;
• Ability to think critically and make decisions based on logical outcomes; and
• Three (3) months of full-time paid experience configuring, installing, and testing computers and printers
For any inquiries please submit your resumes to Jacquelyne OR TEXT ME @ 619/849-9389!