QR Code Link to This Post
At NorthStar Memorial Group, we choose collaboration over bureaucracy. Here, everyone has a chance to lead. We encourage & empower our people at every level to speak up, be heard, and watch their ideas become realities. Degreed & non-degreed professionals, labor workers, industry experts – people from all career and experiential backgrounds have the opportunity to find a home here.
Sound too good to be true? Check us out on Glassdoor to see why our employees have voted NSMG one of the best companies to work for 7 years in a row! Click here to view us on Glassdoor
We are seeking an AV Technician for Mountain View Funeral Home in Lakewood, WA. This position will be responsible for assisting funeral directors with the audio, video and IT support needed for each memorial service. The successful candidate will have at least 3 years of experience with designing PA systems, recording equipment for sound and video, and familiarity with live broadcast software and operations.
- Work with families to design personalized multimedia elements including printed materials, videos, memorials, etc. as requested
- Assist funeral directors and families with setting up audio and video equipment for services
- Maintain audio-video and location computer network equipment
- Perform troubleshooting on audio and video equipment in order to maintain system availability
- Research, recommend, install, and test hardware, software, and network configurations for chapels
- Provide and design multimedia for office functions and special events
- Create media presentations by request of clients
- 3+ years of experience with designing PA systems, recording equipment for sound and video, and familiarity with live broadcast software and operations
- Proficient in Windows and Mac systems and Microsoft Office
- Basic knowledge of computer networking and server systems.
- Skilled in popular audio/video/photo file formats and interchangeability
- Proficient with MS PowerPoint or other media creation programs
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with non-technical users