QR Code Link to This Post
DoctorCPR is committed to providing America's top physicians with the best job opportunities and practice resources. Our offices are based in Los Angeles, California and we are looking for a senior ASP.NET developer with strong VB.NET experience to join our team.
This job will start with an hourly pay rate and some flexibility. Our coder MUST BE PHYSICALLY LOCATED IN LOS ANGELES (no outsourcing abroad). Our company is growing quickly and we will need a full-time ASP.NET coder after successful and efficient work is demonstrated on a flexible hourly basis.
The Programmer's role is to design, code, test, and implement software programs and web applications. This includes researching, designing, documenting, and modifying software throughout the production lifecycle. The software developer will also analyze and amend software errors in a timely and accurate fashion and provide status reports where required.
• Design and code software solutions based on user functional specifications and complex business requirements.
• Proficient in .NET programming (ASP.NET, VB.NET) with strong experience in coding for mobile devices
• Proficient at writing SQL queries, stored procedures, views, triggers, and indexes.
• Identify, recommend and implement new technologies and/or upgrades as they become available.
• Must have strong skills in Search Engine Optimization (organic and non-organic) including implementation of meta tags/title tags/page descriptions etc
• Skills in JOB BOARD design and development is a big plus
• Experience with web scraping, CRM development, and database development (including custom integrations with SALESFORCE) a plus
• Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or related educational discipline preferred. MCSE or MCSD a plus.
• 5+ years of experience in software development life cycle.
• Strong technical knowledge of .NET frameworks and VB.NET programming is must.
• Extensive experience with MS SQL server database design and development is required.
• Experience managing WINDOWS SERVER, SQL Server
• WORDPRESS CODING experience a major plus
• Demonstrates analytical skills, ability to translate business process.
• Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and work efficiently
• Must be available/have the flexibility and training to handle technical emergencies
Do you possess the technical and creative thinking skills necessary to out-perform your job description? If you have an open mind and a true passion for our company's mission and can execute numerous projects simultaneously under deadline pressure, DoctorCPR, a rapidly growing medical media company located in West Los Angeles, offers the benefits associated with a fast-paced, cutting-edge organization. We will offer a wonderful working environment and a competitive compensation/benefits package. Take advantage of a great location and an enthusiastic team that fosters creativity, where your input can have an enormous impact. Are you ready to become a part of DoctorCPR's fast growing team?