QR Code Link to This Post
HOW TO APPLY
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
CT offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- A strong understanding of all SEO (Search Engine Optimization) best practices such as SEO "friendly" site architecture, tags, coding, site speed optimization, link building, and more
- Proficiency in HTML/CSS
- Excellent time management skills with ability to meet strict deadlines
- Basic knowledge of web copywriting and graphic design and how they relate to SEO functionality
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills
- Up to date knowledge on new technologies and desire to stay current
- Excellent written and verbal English skills
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- The ability to adapt in a diverse and multicultural environment
- Passion to build a startup
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Performing full SEO website analysis for our clients, finding problems and implementing solutions yourself
- Conducting thorough keyword research and prioritizing keywords using our best practices
- Creating 301 redirects, HTML / XML sitemaps, title tags, meta descriptions
- Online public relations, link building, social media profile setup and improvement
- Upgrading website code, servers, and other areas to increase site speed
- Consolidating CSS files and other tasks that may be assigned from time to time.
- After successfully completing the initial training period you should also be able to perform technical SEO analysis to uncover errors as well as provide and implement the appropriate solutions
ABOUT COALITION TECHNOLOGIES
Coalition Technologies is a Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in LA - read more here: http://coalitiontechnologies.com/reviews
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc. This position will include skills and roles related to search engine optimization specialist, search engine optimization techniques, search engine optimization consultant, search engine optimization training, sem, search engine, online marketing, internet marketing, majestic SEO, SEO services, SEO tools, and web marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.