QR Code Link to This Post
(Westlake Village, CA)
We are a Westlake Village-based internet company that has specialized in the live video chat market since 1996. Our product reaches a global audience and the growth of our business constantly presents new and interesting opportunities. Team members constantly face unique challenges that make it fun to come to work every day!
About the Job
• Responsible for implementing designs/layouts (made by you or others) that users would see and interact with in a web application.
• Responsible for building reusable code and libraries for future use.
• Responsible for optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability.
• Must be able to solve cross browser coding issues.
• 3+ years of professional front end coding (HTML/CSS).
• Expert at web markup (THIS MEANS HAND CODING FROM SCRATCH): HTML5, CSS3/CSS4. NO WordPress/Magento/Squarespace/Wix theme jockeys! We need a frontend developer who can design and code without a premade theme or CMS.
• Ability to work WITH and WITHOUT frontend frameworks.
• Must be able to create responsive as well as adaptive websites. Must be able to make webpages mobile device friendly.
• Creating wireframes when needed.
• Creating web layouts from scratch with products such as - but not limited to - Photoshop.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
Some of our properties are adult-oriented - see www.flirt4free.com - and our ideal candidate would have no issue with working around adult content on a daily basis. We are an extremely professional company, and candidates must be comfortable with the nature of these websites.
For consideration, please send along a resume, cover letter, portfolio link and salary requirements.