QR Code Link to This Post
Are you inspired by the automation of previously manual tasks? Do you love operations, but wish you could put your coding skills to use, too? PayJunction is looking for a motivated Systems Administrator to automate our internal environment, be the dedicated resource for employee computing and take our IT to the next level by embodying our engineering philosophy.
The Systems Administrator is responsible for the sustained operation of PayJunction's internal operating environment. We are an all Mac house - a Windows background won't help you here!
This is a full-time, in-house opportunity at our headquarters in downtown Santa Barbara, CA
- Automate our internal infrastructure using Puppet and other tools
- Monitor and maintain our internal operating system environment
- Perform routine installation, repairs and maintenance of networked computers, phones and employee workstations
- Assist in creating and deleting user accounts, security groups, folder permissions, printer setup and maintenance.
- Manage basic facility-related systems (alarm, badging, conference room and coordinating with third parties)
- Configure basic firewalls and complete basic network troubleshooting (minimal cabling on occasion)
- Deploy security patches
Skills and Requirements:
- Puppet (OpenSource) a MUST
- Linux Ubuntu a MUST
- JAMF a MUST
- Working experience with tcpdump
- Knowledge of LDAP policies, DNS, NTP, File Sharing
- Understanding of basic firewall configuration, network troubleshooting and phone configuration
- Security focused approach to all aspects of the job
- Positive attitude and a desire to help people
- Bachelor's degree in computer science highly preferred
- Computer admin certifications, PCI Compliance or CIS Hardening Standards are a bonus!
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now transacts over $3 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of clients.
As the leading developer of paperless payment software, PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing costs for small and medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its design and engineering. We believe computer science is an art; it just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with innovation and effectiveness.
Our brand was built with a long-term vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company and our integrity is the foundation of our success. PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profit. The owners still head day-to-day operations for the company, and are as dedicated to fostering the culture as they are to developing the product. PayJunction is a place where you can refine your skills in a supportive environment where wellness and work-life balance aren't just said, they're practiced.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite fitness classes
- Game room complete with Xbox, pool table and corn hole
- Onsite movie theatre with 40+ bean bags
- Newly remodeled engineering wing
- An open work space with Herman Miller chair and multiple monitors
- Rooftop deck -- great place for breaks in the sunshine
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired our the team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.Apply Here: http://payjunction.com/jobs