QR Code Link to This Post
We are seeking an entry-level programmer to join our Internet Surveys Group in Los Angeles, California or Seattle, Washington. You will be working on a team of eight programmers that are responsible for executing and maintaining all aspects of the firm’s internet-based surveys. The content of these surveys includes, but is not limited to, entertainment, technology, and political research.
Required Skills and Experience:
• 0-2 years of professional experience
• A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Working knowledge with jQuery, HTML5, or R is a plus!
• Ability to interact dynamically with outside project groups as well as with internal teams
• Ability to manage multiple tasks against tight timelines
• Demonstrated problem-solving skills especially in the areas of website development
The ideal candidate will be highly flexible and adaptive, with the ability to see the big picture while executing the details. The candidate must be able to learn and assimilate new ideas quickly. The candidate must have strong communication and interpersonal skills, as this position involves informing and listening to a wide variety of technical and non-technical staff within the company and beyond.