QR Code Link to This Post
• Maintain and expand upon our paid marketing data ecosystem by maintaining our ETL process, consuming data from our Ad Partner APIs and merging marketing data with doxo internal data.
• Design and maintain python scripts to drive our paid search automation platform, including campaign re-structures and rule-based bidding.
• Track, report on and make recommendations to optimize our paid marketing business.
• Create actionable email reporting and alerting to help inform our daily manual optimizations.
• Able to experiment with new technologies and acquire new skills to find clever solutions to unique challenges encountered along the way.
• 3+ years of direct experience in a data analyst or data engineering role, preferably in environments with data requirements from multiple sources.
• Experience with designing data schemas and creating ETL processes from data available through external APIs
• Expert-level knowledge of SQL and scripting languages like Python.
• Excellent organizational and communications skills, with the ability to translate technical data into actionable insights, and sales and marketing goals into effective digital campaigns
• Work independently and as part of a team
• Proven ability to accomplish objectives and work proactively
• Capacity for learning quickly in a fast-paced environment and handling multiple tasks simultaneously
• Strong written and spoken communication skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field
To apply for this position, please use the following link: https://doxo.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk03c4u?cjb_hash=O_edGV41&apply_now=true