QR Code Link to This Post
Apply now to join one of the most respected senior living operators in the country!
We offer our employees:
Competitive pay and benefits
Benefits include medical, dental, vision, 401(k), paid vacation, holidays, and more
A rapidly growing company with opportunities for advancement
If you are someone with:
A minimum of 2 years experience in Yardi administrative support
Strong customer service skills
Ability to triage, prioritize, and resolve issues using an electronic ticketing system
Experience providing assistance and testing during periods of upgrades and implementation
· Provide administrative support to all installed modules in the Senior, Multi-Family, and Commercial Yardi environments.
· Triage, prioritize, and resolve issues using an electronic ticketing system.
· Provide training to end users unfamiliar with Yardi and its functionality.
· Provide assistance and testing during periods of upgrades and implementation. This includes creation and use of specific testing scripts.
· Provide support and expertise during periods of growth where one or more properties are brought into the company.
· Stay current with current and upcoming Yardi functionality.
· Nurture and maintain a good working relationship with our Yardi support and leadership team.
Other duties as assigned
The physical demands and work environment described below represent the activities and surroundings of the position:
· Movements including but not limited to constant sitting, and occasional standing, walking, bending, and reaching are required.
· Other Physical Requirements: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to: use hands to handle, or feel; talk; see; and/or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision and color vision.
Apply today! Please email us your resume and interest so we can send you an application!