QR Code Link to This Post
We are currently looking for someone to fill our IT Tech Support position to do the following....
1. Delivers, sets up, installs, modifies, maintains and services, desktops, laptops, other mobile computer devices, scanners, printers, video equipment, and other related peripherals or devices.
2. Resolves basic client issues related to desktop and laptop computers, and related software and servers.
3. Preforms Active Directory maintenance.
4. Provides troubleshooting and repairs using remote service software.
5. Diagnoses complex problems and repairs hardware.
6. Installs, configures, upgrades, and maintains approved software, antivirus software and applications.
7. Performs data transfers between devices or computers.
8. Instructs users in the basic care and operation of desktop and laptop computers, printers, and other related peripherals.
9. Tracks, adds, moves, and changes assets and inventory.
10. Prepares written reports.
11. May install and configure servers with operating systems (e.g., Windows, Linux, and Mac OS).
12. Travel locally to satellite offices for onsite repairs.
13. Performs related duties as assigned.
1. Computer terminology
2. Laser and other types of printers
3. Installation and use of standardized software packages
4. Operating Systems: Windows OS, Apple Mac OS, and mobile OS (i.e. Android and iOS), Windows Server 2008 and newer, Citrix-based environments
5. Desktop Office Suites and Microsoft Outlook
6. Knows current best practices and in the configuration, maintenance, repair, and service of personal computers, wired and wireless networks, network servers, network printers, laptops, network switches, and TCP/IP protocols
7. Basic safety regulations and practices applicable to electrical and electronic equipment
8. Basic network, A/V and VOIP terminology & principles
2. Effective oral and written communication skills
3. Analyze and diagnose malfunctions and perform required repairs
4. Utilize software tools to troubleshoot desktop/laptop issues
5. Research and apply appropriate solutions to IT issues
6. Stays informed on new desktop related software applications and deployment
7. Multi-task and function in a fast-paced, unstructured environment with frequent changes
8. Remain calm and pleasant under stressful situations
9. Work effectively & independently
10. Finish tasks in a timely manner
1. Minimum of 3 years work experience preforming related duties
2. CompTIA A+ Certification required
3. CompTIA Network+ Certification Preferred
Special Physical Requirement:
1. Ability to lift and carry tools and materials weighing up to 50 pounds