QR Code Link to This Post
- Work for a growing Managed IT Services company in the Bellevue, WA area.
- Support the core network of midsized firms leveraging Microsoft Local and Cloud Server Applications.
- Advise client's corporate leaders on how to strategically improve their technology use and work with a team to implement those recommendations.
- Be part of a company that allows you exposure to a variety of different challenging projects on a daily basis.
- Maintain control of your work life balance in a flexible environment that values and rewards success.
- Receive an extremely competitive benefits structure for your hard work and dedication to the role.
- Opportunity for pay growth as your career develops.
We are looking for:
- An experienced IT Systems Engineer with a likable personality to go with it.
- Who has hands on experience with servers, computer networks, and business operations through installation, configuration, and daily operations management.
- The best candidates will have real world experience with network project design, deployment, and management using current industry relevant and leading software and services.
- This position will challenge your technical skills, decision making and other management skills working with technical staff possessing years of experience in the IT industry.
- CyberStreams, Inc. is a Managed IT Service Provider. The Network Administrator / IT Systems Engineer role is at the core of these services and the face of our company to our customers.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Provide remote and secondary on-site client support using various industry management tools
- In office and telecommuting balance
- Manage service requests based on triage and provide rapid issue remediation
- Manage and monitor network environment from servers to workstations to ensure consistency of daily operations
- Monitor and manage client data backups
- Manage, monitor and deploy client cloud services (Office 365, Windows Azure)
- Diagnose server and desktop computer hardware problems for repair or replacement
- Deploy, monitor and manage network hardware
- 3yrs minimum previous Network Administrator / IT Systems Engineer (IT Field Engineer) experience and relevant education
- At least one current Microsoft Certification
- Server and workstation hardware configuration and troubleshooting skills
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator
- Efficiently managing Microsoft Windows OS server and endpoint, Office suite, MAC OS and other business relevant software
- Effective multi-tasking skills
- Highly motivated self-starter and learner
- Networking configuration, management and troubleshooting skills
- E-Mail and communication applications deployment, configuration and management (Microsoft Exchange)
- A desire to contribute to a team environment and a desire to work somewhere for several years because you like what you do
- Valid Washington State Driver's License (or out of state equivalent, if you just moved here)
- Must be able to pass detailed background check
Additional Useful Qualifications:
- Mobile device deployment and management
- SharePoint experience
- Experience with Level Platforms. Kaseya, or Labtech network administration software
- Information Technology & Administrative Management
- Information Management Systems
- CompTIA A+, Network+ certification
- Microsoft MCP, MCSA, MCITP certification
- Dell SonicWall networking certifications
- Paid Medical, Dental, and Vision
- 401k Matching
- Paid Time Off
- Salary $60-90k depending on experience and utilization