QR Code Link to This Post
We are a rapidly growing and highly dynamic professional services firm servicing the Hispanic community. We distinguish ourselves from other law and financial services firms with our commitment to superior client service and results, coupled with our passion and dedication to being the voice for those that would otherwise not have access to the assistance they need. .
We are looking for a highly motivated entry level IT Support/ADMIN to grow with our team. This is an ENTRY LEVEL POSITION with our firm. Compensation range between $14 and $16/hour.
- New employee setup ( Active Directory, Office 365, Printers )
- Perform user support with problems including: hardware, software installations, updates, networking support, phone system support, contacting our vendors from internet providers to printer service technicians.
- Provide user training on technology and new technology implementation.
- Bilingual English - Spanish
- Proficient in full version of Microsoft Office Suite
- Prefer 1-2 years prior work experience in help desk
- Functional knowledge of remote access, VOIP, networking, pc configuration,
- Proven strength in problem solving, critical thinking and implementation skills
- Solid communication skills for help desk responsibilities.
- Any software or script writing/development work in school or on the job, a plus.
Our offices are in the loop convenient to public transportation and our employees enjoy full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Company Paid Life and disability insurance, Commuter benefits, 401(k) with company match and more.
To apply please submit your resume today.