QR Code Link to This Post
Ventura Tech is looking to hire a Network Field Engineer to support our current client base as well as new businesses along with our growth. We are looking for an intelligent, self-motivated individual with a broad range of IT experience, who performs well under pressure with little to no supervision.
Network Field Engineers at Ventura Tech are the foundation of our team. They are our customer champions, the fixers of all things broken, and the jacks of all trades. They are the heroes showing up just in the nick of time to get a client back online and the stealthy ninjas keeping systems up and running to ensure businesses have uptime when it matters to them.
Network Field Engineer are tasked with dealing with all problems big and small, from quick and easy password resets to large hardware deployments at customer locations. From our office, from our client's office, or from anywhere with a cell phone signal, the Network Field Engineer are there to save the day.
• Be a good person.
• Be a team player.
• Have a love for technology and a passion for helping people use it better to succeed.
• Experience in all mainstream Microsoft platforms (Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, etc.)
• Experience in Mac OS X Environments
• Experience in wired and wireless network configurations
• Must have car or comparable mode of transportation.
• Certifications are a plus
• Medical, drug, dental, and vision coverage.
• Paid Vacation
• Quarterly Performance Bonuses
• Cellphone allowance
Please include a cover letter and resume with your application. We'd love to have you join the Ventura Tech team where our employees are our strength.