QR Code Link to This Post
Are you good with computers? Put your skills to work!
Make a life changing decision today, advance your career by joining our team and reap the benefit of working with a company who works for you to ensure the best opportunities possible.
Securitas Security is looking for several high quality, friendly individuals to fill computer-tech security officer positions. These openings are at some of our most high level corporate sites. The ideal candidate would possess a positive attitude and professional demeanor and be extremely comfortable with computers. These officers are called upon to perform a wide variety of functions including but not limited to, access control, foot patrols and building checks, providing both new and temporary badges, camera monitoring, and multi-tasking on a constant basis.
We have FULL-TIME shift opportunities in Hillsboro, OR starting at $15.00/hour!
• paid vacation time
• Extensive training programs
• Dedicated Region and Area Management staff to support you!
• Career growth opportunities!
DAILY JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Maintain all equipment
• Follow post orders
• Patrol premises
• Will be on feet extensive amounts of time
• Report suspicious activity
• Respond in emergency situations
• Preserve order
• Technical/Computer experience and knowledge preferred
• The ability to utilize a tablet, computer or smartphone. Comfortable with computers.
• With or without reasonable accommodation, the physical and mental requirements of this job may include the following: seeing, hearing, speaking, and writing clearly. Occasional reaching with hands and arms, stooping, kneeling, crouching and crawling. Frequent sitting, standing and walking, which may be required for long periods of time, and may involve climbing stairs and walking up inclines and on uneven terrain. Additional physical requirements may include, frequent lifting and/or moving up to 10 pounds and occasional lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds.
• Must be able to meet and continue to meet any applicable state, county and municipal licensing and permit requirements for Security Officers and armed security work and specific protective device and weapons qualifications.
• Required to utilize rapid and effective judgment in responding to unusual or emergency situations using appropriate escalation of force level.
MINIMUM HIRING STANDARDS:
• Must be at least 18 years of age.
• Must have a reliable means of communication (i.e., pager or phone).
• Must have a reliable means of transportation (public or private).
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States.
• Must have the ability to speak, read, and write English.
• Must have a High School Diploma or GED. If not, must be willing to complete the GED program within six months.
• Must be willing to participate in the Company's pre-employment screening process, including drug screen and background investigation.
• Valid Driver's License
Think you have the skills? Join our TEAM today and become a piece of the Securitas armor!
Please Click Here to apply