QR Code Link to This Post
Candidates will receive inbound phone calls and answer emails/tickets regarding computer parts. They will instruct the callers to take steps to resolve issues with products, pre-sales and everything customer service related. Average call time is 5-10 minutes although some calls can last up to 30 minutes. Must be able to navigate on multiple computer screens and programs. Must be VERY patient and have compassion for concerned callers. Must be reliable and on time with a can-do attitude.
• Sets up, installs, modifies, maintain and services, desktop and laptop peripherals.
• Resolves basic client issues related to Software and hardware
• Knowledgeable of Windows, Apple OS and Linux.
• Perform timely escalation of support related issues to various departments for further analysis and resolution
• Provide customer support and technical issue resolution via phone, e-mail, and other electronic mediums.
• Implement and document the solutions for future product evaluations.
• Troubleshoot problems backing up and restoring with customer and take or suggest corrective action.
• Hardware, Software and Networking troubleshooting skills.
Job Requirements and Experience:
• To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of a broad range of software and hardware infrastructure technologies.
• Passion for solving problems and acting on own initiative.
• 1-year experience in technical software support, providing ticketed phone and email support
• Excellent customer service skills (verbal and written).
• Experience with backup & recovery Windows and Mac OS
• Must be VERY patient and have compassion for concerned callers.
Special Physical Requirement:
• Ability to lift and carry up to 50 LB