QR Code Link to This Post
• Extensive knowledge and experience with ASP.NET and C#
• Must be familiar with C# standards and coding styles
• Familiarity or experience with any of the following is a plus: Single Page Application (SPA), REST API, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Entity Framework, Databases and Web API
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-motivated and independent
• Ability to excel in a team environment
• Strong analytical skill
• Must be outgoing and personable
• Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related technical field
• Must be able to work on-site in San Diego (Sorrento Valley).
We offer an excellent benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life, long-term disability insurance, 401K, paid time off and an energizing work environment. We are dedicated to nurturing the professional growth and development of our employees.
Please email resume and salary requirement. Resume must illustrate experience as detailed above for consideration. Odyssey Computing, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information about us or for sample projects we have developed, please visit www.odysseyinc.com.