QR Code Link to This Post
- Provide timely and quality repairs on customers smartphones and tablets
- Software experience including; re-installation of operating system, PC clean up, diagnostics, recovery mode inputs data recovery and transfer, etc.
- Hardware experience including: replacing hard-drive, ram, screen replacement, and various internal component replacements.
- Troubleshooting and analysis of issues on desktops and laptops.
- Maintain high quality standards of customer service and care
- Promote and up-sell additional products and electronic accessories
- Look for ways to improve business performance and enhance customer service experience.
- COMPUTER SKILLS ON MAC AND PC ARE A MUST. PEOPLE WITH NO SOFTWARE OR HARDWARE EXPERIENCE NEED NOT APPLY!
- High school diploma
- Repair technician experience
- Technician knowledge, including use of tools and test equipment
- Ability to follow directions and specific process steps to ensure quality workmanship
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Demonstrate a high level of motivation
CALCULATE BONUSES INTO YOUR SALARY YOU CAN GET UP TO 22$/HOUR!
COME GET WHAT YOU'R WORTH!
**FULL-TIME & PART-TIME POSITION AVAILABLE.
FOR MORE INFO PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME.