QR Code Link to This Post
This position is responsible for supporting new and existing ISP/MSP business customers. You will work on supporting business data circuits, SDWAN Networks, VoIP services, VPNs, Managed Routers, Firewalls, and you will learn how to design and deliver various custom managed services.
All work is done via phone, email and computer at the network operations center.
No travel to customer locations is required.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Working with customers to resolve any service problems: SDWAN, Internet, Managed Services,
• Understanding of basic LAN configurations (Routers / Firewalls) and Microsoft operation systems
• Handling new customer managed service provisioning support functions Interfacing with vendors to resolve support issues
• Owning support issues from start to finish
• Keeping customers happy with superior support and a level head--going the extra mile
• Regular follow-up with customers and vendors relating to a support case
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
• Cisco CCNA certification, or equivalent experience
• High school degree is required
• 1-3 years of related experience working is a fast-paced environment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
• Command line experience with Cisco, Fortinet, Juniper
• Configure firewalls such as Fortinet
• Understanding and experience with BGP, OSPF and VRRP
• Experience with COS/QOS
• Excellent organization skills
• attention to detail,
• Ability to multi-task assignments and follow process flow are required
• Experience with basic routers / firewalls and NAT (Network Address Translation)
• Must have excellent communication and analytical skills to effectively understand and resolve customer issues.
• Candidates must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Health care Insurance
Flexible work environment
Fun work environment
CommandLink has been providing superior service in the MSP/Carrier business since 2012. We are rated as one of the best providers in the Country. Located North in Everett north of the crazy Seattle traffic