QR Code Link to This Post
1. Minimum one-year experience in IT (as technician or relevant position)
a. Windows (10, 8, and 7) desktop support and setup
b. Windows Server 2011 SBS, 2008 or 2012
c. Microsoft SQL Server knowledge/experience.
d. Windows Network (basic VPN, LAN, WAN and WiFi)
e. Excellent diagnostic and problem solving skills
2. Software support and setup; strong knowledge or experience
a. Microsoft Office 2007 through 365
3. Ability to work with cell phones; setup and support Android and iOS
4. Knowledge or experience creating and maintaining technical documentation; flowcharts, org charts, use cases and other technical guides.
5. Computer Science degree or in school.
• Applicant must be willing to work a flexible schedule including some weekends
• Have valid CA driver's license
• Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds
• Willing to travel