QR Code Link to This Post
As a technician for CPR Cell Phone Repair you will have the responsibility of diagnosing, disassembling, repairing, and reassembling electronic devices. Along with those responsibilities you will also be required to maintain an efficient and productive work area, that will allow you to preform your repair duties in a professional and effective manner. We are very proud of the fact that we offer quality repairs while customers wait, therefore in some situations you will be required to work very quickly and under somewhat stressful conditions in order to complete a repair without sacrificing the quality of our brand. Other tasks may involve part ordering, research and development, and inventory management. You will be responsible for keeping yourself up to date on the newest electronic devices and their functionality. As a technician you won't have to be on the sales floor; however there will be times when you may be required to help, therefore I need someone who has some type of customer service experience and that has the confidence to make the transition from technician to sales person very quickly.
There is an ongoing training and support program provided onsite at our location, which is another added benefit of CPR being the country's largest device repair company.
1. Previous experience repairing cell phones. THIS IS A MUST!
2. High school diploma
3. Some soldering skills (preferably board level micro soldering)
4. Electronic Disassembly
5. Electronic Reassembly
6. Proficient with email communication
7. Experience with Point of Sale Systems
8. Superb communication skills
1. Experience repairing video game systems
2. Experience with computer repair both hardware and software
3. Some college in a related course study to this industry
4. Ability to cross train into other positions upon request
5. Inventory management and control
****** To apply please respond to this ad via email with your resume attached. Your MUST attach a resume in order to be considered - NO EXCEPTIONS! We are looking to fill this position fairly quickly, and having a well laid out summary of your experience only helps when reviewing candidates.