QR Code Link to This Post
• Helping customers solve technical issues with our products
• Answering questions from customers and prospective customers about the features and capabilities of our products.
• Responsible for following standard practices and procedures when answering customer problems.
• Responsible for documentation of all pertinent information concerning customer calls.
• Responsible for following escalation procedures to ensure quality and timely resolution of customer problems.
• Maintain effective communication with team members to provide assistance in solving customer issues.
• Establish and maintain work habits that allow for the timely resolution of customer problems.
• Performs related duties as assigned.
• AS/AA in a technical field; OR a combination of experience, education and training equivalent to a two year degree.
• Experience with diagnosing and troubleshooting software problems in a customer support function.
• Strong technical and analytical skills.
• Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
• Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
• Must have excellent time management and customer service skills.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Must work well in a team environment and maintain high standard of professional conduct.
• Flexibility, self-motivation and demonstrated ability to take responsibility are requirements.
• Experience with banking operations and credit card processing a plus.
Competency Requirements: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that a team member encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
Skills & Ability-- Time management, ethical, proficient communicator, project management, problem solving/analysis, wide degree of creativity, multitask a variety of complicated demands
Physical characteristics-- ability to sit, stand, bend, lift no more than 50lbs, talk, hear, type, read printed material, utilize a computer and professionally communicate over the telephone.
Environmental factors--working conditions inside the office with moderate noise levels, occasional telecommuting via VP approval, travel less than 10%.
Working conditions - regular business hours, situational holidays & weekends as necessary to meet business needs.
This position description is a synopsis of the general duties required by this position. This position description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the team member as some duties may be unplanned or unforeseeable responsibilities may arise.
Merchant Partners, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.