QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Help Desk / Network Technician that has a variety of skills. Desktop Support for both remote and on site. Looking for someone with SQL/Exchange, Windows 2012/2016, Monitoring/Datacenter familiarity. This will be a contract position at first, and will lead to an employment position upon eligibility and skill level.
Hourly pay DOE $25 - $28 / hr.
*Provide technical help desk support
*Install and test software programs/patch in the PC or server.
*Setup and install PC hardware equipment, including printers, laptops, monitors and network connections.
*Maintain hardware equipment inventory (picking up old PC’s and printers)
*Network administration – working in Active Directory and other server applications
*Proficiency in Microsoft Windows 10, Office 365, Window server 2016/2019
* Experience in diagnosing and repair of computer hardware, software (PC and Server) and network malfunctions.
* Experience in upgrading server and PC (hardware and software) and their network connections.
* Experience in providing technical help desk support to users regarding software and hardware problems; providing tier 1 support requests by remote session.
* Experience in maintaining hardware equipment and parts inventory; picking up hardware equipment.
* Experience in performing network administration duties such as installing applications/software/patch, creating/modifying user profiles on Active Directory
* Experience in preparing system documentation
* Good verbal and written communication skill