QR Code Link to This Post
As a Level II Technician you will be responsible for repair, installation and maintenance of hardware and peripherals, either onsite or remotely. In addition you will monitor and maintain network systems, troubleshoot and make improvements as necessary.
At least one of the following certifications is required:
â€¢ CompTIA A+
â€¢ CompTIA Net+
â€¢ CompTIA Security+
â€¢ Cisco CCNA or CCNP (Preferred)
â€¢ Microsoft MCDST (Microsoft Certified Desktop Support Technician)
â€¢ Microsoft MCSA (Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator) or MCSE (Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer)
We are looking for candidates with strong client management and communication skills and at least three years experiences in following areas:
- CLI Proficiency
- Catalyst Management
- UCS Familiarity
- Install and manage server operating systems
- Implement and manage Active Directory and DNS services
- Setup and troubleshoot DHCP, RRAS for VPN remote access
- Setup, license and troubleshoot Terminal Server
- Setup and manage Network security and File/folder security
- Manage certificates in Certificate Authority
- Manage Print Servers
APPLE Technologies; Windows network integration
Dell, HP Server
- Design, Install, Troubleshoot, Upgrade
- RAID storage, SATA, SCSI familiarity
- Virtualization Management (HyperV Replication)
Other Required Skills
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support
- Spam counter-attack strategies
- Plan and Structure Public DNS plan
- Design, Install, Manage and Troubleshoot Local Area Networks
- WAN Setup: SOHO/Corporate Internet hook-up: ADSL, cable, T1/fractional T1 - Strong working knowledge of TCP/IP
- Install and expand new facilities
- Have reliable vehicle for transportation and Cell Phone for email access. Will also operate corporate vehicle from time-to-time.
Excellent customer service and communication skills are a must.
Please submit resume with salary history and professional references to PasadenaJobs@TeamLogicIT.com.
If you are a computer technician offering services to business customers today but prefer to focus on the technical side of the business and not deal with the marketing and sales aspects, we should talk. We offer a bonus to independent technicians for customers that transferred to TeamLogic IT.