QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking for a drama free work environment?
IMPORTANT : In your cover letter please explain why you feel you will be a good fit . Further instructions on cover letter can be found below
We are an overall IT consulting and services firm servicing NJ, NY and LA based clients with presence nationwide.
We are looking for IT Support Technician with the following characteristics:
1. A strong technical background and experience in the world of IT.
2. An aptitude for self-education.
3. Service oriented and ready to assist people with their technology needs.
4. A Proactive team player who can work autonomously without constant supervision.
5. Honest and trustworthy; no drama, gossip or negativity.
-End User support both remotely and onsite
-Manage client's IT infrastructure including VMware infrastructure, Switches, Storage devices, Routers, Firewalls, Servers, Workstations and mobile devices.
-Able to create procedures, documentation and reports.
-Act as first level support.
-Some travel within Los Angeles County may be required.
-Willing to work after hours when needed.
Candidate should have experience in IT support, must be able to work well under pressure, independently, and have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Preferred basic technical skills should include:
1. Microsoft desktop and server systems, MS Exchange, Active Directory, IIS and Terminal servers.
2. Networking - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Routing, VLAN, IPSEC and SSL VPN, Firewalls and Wireless networks.
3. Experience with setting up VMware Virtual infrastructure. Hyper-V an advantage.
4. Knowledge of Storage arrays, backup and replication solutions, monitoring systems.
5. Experience in troubleshooting Technical issues
Additional Preferred technical skills include:
1. Certifications or comparable experience with Products from VMware, Fortigate, Microsoft and Cisco.
2. Experience with TrendMicro, Dell Server and storage, Symantec backup exec and enterprise vault, Veeam, Crashplan, Google Apps, Microsoft 365 and Apple products.
3. Experience working for an MSP with remote monitoring and management tools.
4. Experience in the design and implementation of IT solutions to fit client needs.
If you constantly strive to improve your technical knowledge, have a hard core work ethics, are looking for challenges and a place with lots of opportunity to grow email us your resume, LinkedIn profile and cover letter with "IT Support Technician" in the subject line.
-Paid Vacation and Sick Days
-Location: Ridgefield Park, NJ
- Compensation: commensurate with skill level and experience ($25 - $35 per hour DOE)