QR Code Link to This Post
Do you have a background in PCI compliance, CIS hardening standards or information security? Are you known for being thorough and meticulous in your projects? Do you enjoy questioning, vetting and analyzing? Do you want to work with a team that values security and has maintained the highest level of PCI security compliance for over a decade?
If you're nodding yes, then PayJunction wants you to join our elite team of engineers as our Security & Compliance analyst. In this role, you will monitor and vet our operating environment for security vulnerabilities, craft policies and establish action plans for maintaining PCI Level 1 compliance. As you continue to excel in this role, you will have the opportunity to take on a breadth of responsibilities including identifying compliance issues with PCI, ACH and brand associations, as well as relaying potential state and federal legal concerns to stakeholders.
Our team takes a security-focused approach each and every day, and is known for its immaculate track record among industry auditors. If you're passionate about data security and interested in leading our efforts, we want to meet you!
This is a full-time, in-house position at our headquarters in sunny Santa Barbara, CA!
At PayJunction you will:
- Craft and maintain policies for compliance with:
- NACHA (ACH)
- Brands rules (Visa and MasterCard)
- Legal standards
- Create JIRA tickets outlining a plan of action and next steps for resolution
- Interface with auditors during annual compliance audits
- Depending on skill level, write minimal amounts of code to ameliorate immediate vulnerabilities.
- Identify compliance and security issues in the operating environment
Skills and requirements:
- Direct experience with PCI and other security audits a must
- Knowledge of conceptual coding best practices
- Familiarity with data privacy rules and laws, security specs
- Basic pen testing experience
- Experience launching automated security scans, generating and analyzing PCI reports
- Bachelor of science degree in software or computer engineering, computer science, information technology, information security, or related field
- Experience as a qualified security assessor (QSA) a plus
Founded in 2000 by three UCSB graduates without a single dollar of outside investment, PayJunction has gone from bootstrapped to billions in processing. Initially profiting only pennies on every dollar, PayJunction, with a team of over 3,000 nationwide, now transacts over $3 billion dollars annually for tens of thousands of clients.
As the leading developer of paperless payment software, PayJunction has eliminated the need to file away paper receipts, ultimately increasing productivity and reducing costs for small and medium sized businesses, but more importantly, reducing the carbon footprint of an entire industry. PayJunction takes pride in its design and engineering. We believe computer science is an art; it just happens to be the brush we use to paint our product with innovation and effectiveness.
Our brand was built with a long-term vision, our goal is to be a generational tech company and our integrity is the foundation of our success. PayJunction values long-term relationships over short-term profit. The owners still head day-to-day operations for the company, and are as dedicated to fostering the culture as they are to developing the product. PayJunction is a place where you can refine your skills in a supportive environment where wellness and work-life balance aren't just said, they're practiced.
- Health, dental and vision paid 100%
- 401k with 6% match
- Large corporate HQ in downtown Santa Barbara, California
- Catered Friday lunches and stocked kitchen
- Free onsite fitness classes
- Game room complete with Xbox, pool table and corn hole
- Newly remodeled engineering wing
- An open work space with Herman Miller chair and multiple monitors
- Rooftop deck -- great place for breaks in the sunshine
- We value long-term relationships over short-term profit.
- We are building something that will last longer than us.
- We are passionate about our work and inspired by our team.
- We create products that improve the lives of our customers.
- We build green technology that costs less than our prospective clients pay now.
- We are constantly innovating.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk, see and hear. The employee frequently is required to sit; stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms and requires the ability to occasionally lift office products and supplies up to 20 pounds.
Apply Here: http://payjunction.com/jobs