QR Code Link to This Post
The right candidate must enjoy working with computers and have good communication skills. A joy of learning and a positive attitude is absolute. You must have a car, and 20% of the times travel to various customer locations around LA County as needed.
About us: We are a small Managed IT Services company. We pride ourselves on caring about our customer's IT needs and strive to provide the very best level of technical support with a positive attitude while having fun in the process.
You Must Know:
• Solid Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10, Windows 8, and Windows 7
• Diagnose/troubleshoot OS and Hardware issues
• Understanding of hardware components (RAM, Hard Drives, CPU)
• Must be able to lift 30 lbs.
• Must be able to multitask
• Must be able to work alone in an unsupervised environment.
• Must have reliable transportation and clean driving record
• Must be available for on-call in emergency situations
• Must be NEAT and ORGANIZED
What we are also looking for:
Great communication skills
Work well under pressure
Local Area Networking knowledge is a plus
Contract basis for the first 90 days, then it becomes a permanent full-time position.