QR Code Link to This Post
You are talented, passionate, and wanting to share your tech skills with the next generation of innovators. You want to shape the next blockbuster game designer, lead the person who advances artificial intelligence, or guide that person who crafts the next platform that brings millions of people together. iD Tech wants people like you.
"Everyone is always so positive at camp. It's one of the only places where I can really be myself, and I think the same is true for the kids. It is one of the most rewarding feelings, along with being able to pass on my passion for technology to them."
-Griffin, Instructor 2016
iD Tech is a purpose-driven company that inspires students ages 7-18 to innovate using cutting-edge technology. This summer, iD Tech is hiring over 1,000 instructors. You'll mentor students ages 7-17 in a fun, dynamic learning environment. Each week, you will lead a class of around 8 students in a subject like robotics, game design, programming, or 3D printing. For any of our 60+ courses, we provide the curriculum - you bring your knowledge of tech and passion for teaching.
You'll do more than instruct. You will be a role model. You'll demonstrate that fun, learning, and collaboration work hand-in-hand. You will help students make their vision for their projects come to life. Through awesome activities, teambuilding games, and theme days, you will instill confidence in your students. And, you will help parents see how truly talented and knowledgeable their students are.
iD Tech has repeatedly been named a Top Workplace by the Bay Area News Group. Our programs are located at 160 university and school locations across the country. We have both day and overnight positions available.
Here are a few awesome side effects of a summer with iD Tech:
- Your students will look up to you as the coolest person they've ever met.
- You will add leadership and teaching experience to your resume.
- You will receive competitive compensation.
- You will get exposure to cutting-edge technology, including access to our curriculum for 60+ courses.
- You will have the opportunity to network with other instructors, parents, and university staff.
- Did we mention changing young lives through tech?
An iD Tech instructor:
- Is passionate about teaching technology to kids and teens.
- Loves to work hard AND play hard.
- Is a flexible team player with strong communication skills.
- Has a positive attitude and a sense of humor.
- Will be at least 18 years old before their first day of work.
Qualified applicants must also demonstrate proficiency in one or more of the following areas:
- Programming in Java, Python, or C++.
- Robotics building and programming.
- Mobile App Development for iPhone, iPad & Android.
- Web Design and Digital Photography.
- Digital Video Editing.
- 2D or 3D Video Game Design.
- Game Modding.
- Character Modeling.
- Cyber Security or Cryptography.
- Artificial Intelligence or Machine Learning
- Teaching or tutoring experience.
- Camp experience.
- Customer service experience.
- Ideal candidates have completed 1+ years of college in a related field of study.