QR Code Link to This Post
- Assembling Equipment Racks & Wire Management
- Pre and Post Wiring Homes and Businesses
- Audio System Installation
- Video System Installation
- CCTV Installation
- Command and Control Software Management
- Interacting with customers
- System Design
You must have a general knowledge of construction. You must be able to solve problems on your own. You must know how to schedule and plan a job start to finish.
Candidates who know Control 4, Crestron, RTI, Savant, URC, Elan, Lutron or AMX are preferred. You must be familiar with Windows, Mac, Android and iOS.
This is a installation position where you will need to be in crawl spaces, attics and sometimes heights or uncomfortable spaces.
You must have a reasonable driving record.
- Company Vehicle
- Most weekends and Holidays Off
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- High School or GED (Trade School for Electrical or Communications is acceptable)
- You must have a reasonable driving record
- You must be able to pass a drug test
- You must have prior experience in the Telecom, Audio/Video or Electrical Field
Please include your resume. Reply's without Resume's attached will be ignored.
We look forward to hearing from you. If you have any questions, feel free to email us.