QR Code Link to This Post
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
We are a fast growing, technology company, who provides residential and business Information Technology services to Rockland, Westchester, New York City, and Brooklyn. We offer Managed Services as our primary focus. We use only highly skilled professionals and Verified Vendors, providing you with the best pricing and availability.
We have an immediate need for an Information Technology Associate who will work with our I.T. team on various technology projects and also support other I.T. staff and end-users.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Meet with members of the I.T. team to discuss project goals and general requirements.
2. Assist with management and support of:
- a) Managing Tickets in our Help Desk System.
- b) Tier II and III End-User Help Desk Support who are utilizing Windows 7 and 10, and desktop applications including Office 2013/2016/2019, Remote Desktop, and other tools.
- c) Managing printers,
- d) POS Systems
- e) Sonicwall Firewalls, Dell & Meraki Routers, switches and Wireless Access Points at multiple locations.
- f) VMware Host Servers and virtual servers running Windows Server 2016, Exchange 2016, SQLServer 2016 and SharePoint 2013.
- g) Domain management, user accounts, authentication and authorization using Active Directory, Organizational Units and Global Policies.
- h) Video Surveillance and Door Access Systems, and badge creation
3. Perform other computer tasks and desktop support, as assigned by I.T. Director.
4. Report back status to the I.T. team on a daily basis.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
1. The ideal candidate will be an I.T. generalist who has wide knowledge of various Windows Server/Desktop and Network systems.
2. Understand how to setup, configure and administer Windows 7 and 10 computers and Windows Server 2016.
3. Ability to operate a wide variety of computer applications including Microsoft Office.
4. Be a self-starter, have high standards, good time management skills, organized, with the ability to work independently or on a team, and have the ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
6. You must be able to think outside the box and troubleshoot end-user desktop, network and server issues. When unsure what the issue is, summarize what you know and work with I.T. consultants and support staff to resolve.
7. Must have own Transportation and Clean Drivers License
You would be required to work at our New City, NY office and occasionally our Rye, NY location.
Reply to this email. Include your resume, and also answer the following questions:
1) How many years experience do you have:
a) Providing end-user support and technical support for Windows 7 and Windows 10?
b) Managing network firewalls, routers, switches, access points - and which brands?
c) Windows Server/Active Directory Management (User Accounts/Global Policies)?
2) This position involves a lot of multi-tasking with lots of interruptions from users who need almost immediate help. Is that an environment you believe you would do well in?
3) What are your salary expectations?
4) Please let us know several dates/times that you're available for an in-person interview between 10am and 4pm Monday through Fridays, at 118 Maple Avenue, New City, NY 10956
5) What is your personal cell phone and email address?
This is for Part Time or Contract work