QR Code Link to This Post
Electroimpact is a haven for engineers who enjoy bringing their ideas to life. Electroimpact enables this innovative environment by removing barriers to success and by providing state of the art engineering software and network infrastructure. Our engineering teams are supported by talented and dedicated technical teams including our in-house ERP Team who is critical to the success of our business.
We are seeking an Experienced Systems Administrator to join our ERP team. Ideal candidates will be able to demonstrate strong communication skills and appropriate technical skills. Some of the aspects of this position include:
• Providing Technical Support for cloud based software platforms
• Assisting in maintaining existing networks, servers, and cloud infrastructures
• Managing and configuring and upgrading cloud infrastructure with a preference to Microsoft Azure
• Installing, configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting a wide range of software
• Providing incident response for network and system faults, outages and events
To qualify for this position you must have:
• Experience with administration including installation of Dynamic AX, Dynamics 365, or similar cloud ERP
• Experience with administration of Microsoft Azure or other cloud management platforms
• Ability to lift and/or carrying up to 30 lbs. and ability to climb ladders and stairs
• Effective communication in written and spoken English
• Ability to work flexible hours and overtime when needed
• A U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident Alien, or a Canadian Citizen
Ideal candidates will have a strong desire to learn; and demonstrate an ability to find solutions in a timely manner.
This is a full-time salaried position with medical, dental, vision, profit sharing, and retirement benefits. Standard work hours are 9-5 Monday through Friday onsite at Electroimpact in Mukilteo, WA. A benefits summary and further details about the company are available on the application site.
Please go to this web address to apply: https://jobs.electroimpact.com
This position is Requisition #10229. Applications will be accepted until sufficient applications have been received or 11:59pm February 10, 2020. We look forward to hearing from you!
Electroimpact is an EEO/AAP/Female/Minority/Disabled/Vets Employer