QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide staff with set-up and support on all desktop, laptop, software and peripheral equipment issues.
• Take ownership of technical issues and work with a sense of urgency to resolve incidents and problems.
• Provide both desk-side and remote support, including installing and upgrading software, installing hardware and configuring systems and applications.
• Troubleshoot hardware and software problems by performing a variety of diagnostic procedures to identify appropriate corrective measures.
• Provide support for mobile technologies including iPhone, iPad, Android, etc.
• Accurately record, track, and document requests utilizing ticket tracking system.
• Support telephone system, video conference, and A/V needs for team members.
• Track and maintain IT assets including computers, monitors, phones, peripherals, etc.
• 2+ years of customer service experience.
• 2-3 years experience supporting Windows operating systems.
• Mobile technologies support experience (Android, iOS, etc.).
• Basic troubleshooting of network, software, and printing problems.
• Basic hardware troubleshooting experience as well as replacing hardware on both desktop and laptops.
• Ability to prioritize and quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems using a wide variety of tools.
• Strong customer-service orientation and relationship building skills.
• Willingness to learn and gracefully recover from failure.
• Ability to use remote tools to provide support to San Francisco offices as well as local Los Angeles office.
Not required but advantageous:
• Experience working in a law office setting.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat Pro, Microsoft SharePoint, ZenDesk, Westlaw, West LiveNote, CompuLaw Vision, or Pacer Pro.
• Programming or scripting experience.
• Active Directory experience (account setup, permissions, and GPOs).
• A passion for organization.