QR Code Link to This Post
- Must have a least 1-2 years experience working in a call center or helpdesk environment OR an Associates degree in Technology or technical degree/certifications
- Excellent customer service skills
- Detailed oriented
- Able to learn/pick up new technologies quickly
- Able to follow procedures, ask good questions and document answers/retain information
- PC hardware troubleshooting skills
- Ability to translate technical information into non-technical speak for non-technical users
- Ability to troubleshoot/problem solve issues over the phone
- Must be able to work nights and weekends
- Experience working in the retail industry
- Experience working with Macs, Ipads or Itouch devices
- Any experience or exposure to virtualization a plus
- IT certifications such as the A+ or Net+ are a plus
- Experience using a knowledge base a plus
- Experience working with a ticketing system such as Remedy
- Experience remoting into a users pc using a technology such as PC Anywhere or Windows
- Remote Desktop experience a plus
Description of Role/Responsibilities:
- We are seeking a Helpdesk Analyst to join our client?s technical support team. This is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to gain professional experience working in an enterprise environment who has either an Associates or Bachelors degree in an information technology related field or someone who has worked in a call center or helpdesk environment for at least 1-2 years. This role will provide technical support to over 1000 users in over 500 locations nationwide and will offer a wide variety of hardware and some software related technologies this person will get to support including: PCs, printers, peripherals and mobile devices. If you want to work for a company that has an awesome culture, work under a really outstanding manager with a fun team, get training and exposure to many new technologies and a job that could turn into a long term employment with a chance to advance your career as an IT professional this is the role for you.
Find Us on Facebook!
Follow Us on Twitter!
Beacon Hill is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values the strength diversity brings to the workplace. Individuals with Disabilities and Protected Veterans are encouraged to apply.
Beacon Hill Technologies, a premier National Information Technology Staffing Group, provides world class technology talent across all industries on a contract, direct (permanent), contract-to-direct and project basis. Beacon Hill Technologies' dedicated team of recruiting and staffing experts consistently delivers quality IT professionals to solve our customers' technical and business needs.
Beacon Hill Technologies covers a broad spectrum of IT positions, including Project Management and Business Analysis, Programming/Development, Database, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Production/Support and ERP roles.
Learn more about Beacon Hill Staffing Group and our specialty divisions, Beacon Hill Associates, Beacon Hill Financial, Beacon Hill HR, Beacon Hill Legal, Beacon Hill Pharma and Beacon Hill Technologies by visiting www.beaconhillstaffing.com.
We look forward to working with you.
Beacon Hill. Employing the Future?