QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide appropriate, intellectually stimulating instruction in each class by taking into consideration the unique abilities of each student.
• Work in cooperation with the Consumer and Business Sales Teams, to ensure desired learning objectives of the client. This includes not only in a teaching capacity, but also attending sales meeting as a subject matter expert.
• Deliver training using differing modalities including self-paced learning, Mentored Learning, HDL, Connected Classroom and traditional ILT (including client-site, blended, and custom classes.)
• Constantly strive to improve instruction through:
o Self-analysis and evaluation scores
o Remaining a subject matter expert by continuous technical training opportunities
o Participation in Company "hands on" initiatives
• Mentor and assist students in mentored learning / one-on-one environment.
• Update technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by Company.
• Meets or exceeds established monthly training scores.
• Participate in company initiatives, which could include video clips, photos, surveys, and social media campaigns.
• Possess high level apps teaching skills (Access, SQL, Visio, Adobe)
• Outstanding presentation skills, a high level of energy and enthusiasm, and the desire and ability to rapidly learn new technologies
• Must possess good judgment, initiative, strong work ethic and dependability
• Ability to work under pressure is essential and local travel flexibility a must
• Teaching and/or presentation experience is required
• Possess excellent organizational abilities and be able to deal effectively with people
• Proficient in teaching and using Windows and Microsoft 2007 and 2010 Office Applications.
• Computer Literate and able to demonstrate proficiency in software applications required in the performance of job responsibilities
• Bachelor's Degree required
To be considered, please apply online at: http://nhlearninggroup.atsondemand.com
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.