QR Code Link to This Post
We are a software development company in need of a Cantonese-speaking technical project manager to work with a Hong Kong based client. In addition to technical experience in the software development industry requirements would be:
- Ability to speak fluent Cantonese
- Ability to work Hong Kong business hours
- Ability to work from home
Our standard skills and requirements below apply, but the above are the most important requirements. Please contact us if you are interested and meet the above requirements.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overall delivery of medium to large scale development projects
- Detailed planning of projects (including aptitude for project estimation techniques) and the creation and management of project plans, detailed schedules, and status reports
- Proactively and reactively monitor project metrics including cost, schedule and progress
- Resource capacity planning, forecasting, facilitating change control, issue and risk identification
- Track and manage multiple priorities of software development projects - Strategize with project teams to identify and resolve issues, assess potential risks and develop alternative plans
- Consistently achieve high client satisfaction by being able to manage client expectations and then exceed these expectations
Skills and Requirements:
- 5+ years of software development experience, with at least 3 years of software development project management experience
- Strong knowledge and experience with web, mobile and cloud application development
- System Architecture Experience
- Strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Comfortable in a demanding and fast-paced environment.
- Experience with project planning (including initiation, estimation, task and schedule development) and execution through all project phases on software development projects
- Experience with advocating and promoting use of and project life cycle process and methodology
- Strong working knowledge of providing recommendations and priority setting among Product Management, Executive Leadership, Development, and Quality Assurance
- Experience with strategic, tactical, and operational planning, tracking and reporting
To apply please e-mail your resume to this posting.