QR Code Link to This Post
Redhawk Network Security LLC is seeking qualified candidates to work as Network Engineers with security experience.
What we do:
Redhawk Network Security is an information security and network solutions specialist based in Bend, Oregon. 100% tribal-owned by the Potawatomi Business Development Corporation. Redhawk's mission is to continually and consistently discover, design, and deploy a mutually shared vision of security. With a strong focus on relationships, Redhawk specializes in network security management for the Financial, Healthcare, Government, Utilities and Indian Gaming industries throughout the United States. Since 2000, Redhawk has become a leader in providing comprehensive managed security and cyber security consulting services with proactive expert solutions and professional management.
If you are a Network Engineer with 5+ years of experience, please read on!
• Configure, operate, administer, and troubleshoot various network devices including routers, switches and firewalls
• Work with project management professionals to develop and deploy large-scale projects
• Work in a consulting environment with multiple client needs
• Analyze and audit customer network infrastructure, systems and policies to identify opportunities to enhance security, reliability, and functionality
• Provide mid-level hardware and software support
• Effectively communicate sophisticated or technical concepts to both technical and non-technical users
• Work with clients to design and develop network and security enhancement strategies and deliver on strategic engagements
• Maintain subject matter expertise in multiple network and security technologies and disciplines
• Mentoring entry level network engineering staff
• Perform other duties as assigned
• On-call customer support rotation
Experience, Education and Certificates
• 5+ years network and 2+ year of network security experience
• Detailed knowledge of network security vulnerabilities and remediation techniques
• Proficiency and technical knowledge with system and network security devices including firewalls, IPS and IDS, VPN appliances, routers, switches, and wireless appliances
• Applied experience with firewalls and network equipment configurations
• Consulting experience with the ability to handle multiple projects
• Certifications in Cisco, Palo Alto or other security appliances required
• AlienVault SIEM Deployment and management experience, Certification preferred
• One or more of the following certifications desired: CCNA, CCNA Security, CCNP, CCNP Security
• Additional Certifications CEH or CISM or similar a plus
• Associates Degree (A.A.) or Bachelor's Degree (B.A.) from a two or four-year College or University in the field of Computer Science, Engineering, or Telecommunications or equivalent additional years' experience.
Must be willing and able to travel up to 20-50% of the time during peak season
Selected candidates must be able to obtain and maintain a United States passport and will be subject to a background check.
Redhawk offers a comprehensive benefit package which includes health care, dental, vision, life and disability insurance. Redhawk offers paid time off, paid holidays, a matching 401k retirement plan.
Redhawk Network Security is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action-Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class.
To apply for this position, please send resume with cover letter and desired salary.