QR Code Link to This Post
In your first few months at DocSend you'll own various operations related to our infrastructure. You will build tools in Ruby, stage servers, containerize applications, and more. After you start to master our infrastructure, you'll lead scaling, migrations, and will be the voice of our infrastructure within the engineering team.
DocSend is located in the heart of the Financial District in San Francisco. A small but mighty team of engineers, we pride ourselves on working together to build a superior solution for teams to find and share content.
This is a great opportunity to grow your career in DevOps. If you're ready to ramp up your career through ownership and working alongside world-class engineers, apply now!
What You'll Do
- Build processes and systems to help us scale
- Consult with other engineers on infrastructure best practices
- Maintain 100% uptime, eventually running and organizing the on call rotation
- Research, implement, and help drive innovative solutions
- Identify, triage, and solve production issues
- Take ownership of infrastructure-related projects
- Own and support the internal infrastructure and IT
What You'll Need to be Successful
- 1 + years of experience working with infrastructure (preferably virtualized/cloud)
- Understanding of Heroku and AWS
- Passion for automation
- SQL experience
- Detail oriented, organized, and diligent
- Scripting and tooling experience in Ruby on Rails or equivalent
- A beautiful office in the SF Financial District
- Awesome medical/vision/dental package including complimentary membership to One Medical Group
- Smart, engaged co-workers who value their time together and support each other's growth
- Company retreats, monthly game nights
- Flexible paid time off (PTO) policy
- Commuter benefits
- Paid lunches, fully stocked kitchen
Who We Are
DocSend is a tight-knit group of fiercely intelligent, driven, and fun individuals. We take pride in providing an inclusive and supportive environment designed for personal growth and organizational happiness. We make time for each other with daily lunch in the office, monthly game nights, weekly happy hours, and regular retreats.
What We Do
DocSend is a sales content management and tracking solution that helps teams find, share, and track the content that closes deals. With a powerful link-based system, we empower businesses with account-based engagement analytics that fuel the sales process.
DocSend is proud to be an equal opportunity employer dedicated to pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce.
We are currently unable to offer sponsorship || Local candidates only