QR Code Link to This Post
The Lead SharePoint Developer will spend 80% of your time driving projects while delivering exceptional customer service to our enterprise level clients. 20% of your time will be hands on coding and custom SharePoint development. If you’re looking for a new opportunity to drive client satisfaction and make a large impact than keep reading!
• 4+ years SharePoint development experience
• 2+ years leading projects
• Comfortable working with offshore teams and delegating different tasks
• Experience creating custom sites, custom master pages, page layouts, custom web parts, display templates, branding
• Experience with SharePoint 2013 and SharePoint 2016 Designer Workflows
• Experience using SharePoint REST APIs and SharePoint JSOM
• SharePoint configuration and installation experience
• SharePoint Configuration and Installation Experience
• BS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
• Passion for coding
• Ability to have fun!
• One of Washington's Fastest Growing Private Companies & Top 100 Best Companies to Work For (According to Seattle Business Magazine and Puget Sound Business Journal)
• Casual environment, surrounded by incredibly intelligent and motivated co-workers, and a performance-driven culture
• Flexible Schedule
• Opportunity for growth
• Great location, great people, exciting projects, and tons of fun.
Affirma is an award-winning consultancy specializing in Mobile, Cloud, Business Intelligence, SharePoint, Technology Infrastructure, Custom Development, Visual Design, and Staffing Services. We focus on delivering true, measurable business value to our clients. We have top industry customer satisfaction and are dedicated to delivering dependable and reliable solutions that exceed client expectations. Affirma's motto is quality solutions on budget, on time, every time.
Ranked one of Puget Sound Business Journals “Best Workplaces” and “Fastest Growing Companies” for five years in a row, Affirma is expanding its presence and hiring many talented individuals. Affirma offers exciting projects, a relaxed culture, and a flexible work environment. Affirma provides a work environment that is based on mutual trust and accountability. The office environment is hard working, fast-paced, and fun! Our clients include the Microsoft Bing, the Seattle Art Museum, Children's Hospital, Starbucks, and many more. Affirma is a great place to grow your career by augmenting your skills and assuming new responsibilities very quickly. If this sounds like a company you'd like to work for, we invite you to contact us.
Interested in this opportunity? Please visit https://www.affirmaconsulting.com/jobs/ and submit your resume and application using the job opening ID # 988!