QR Code Link to This Post
PRINCIPALS ONLY. NO ROOKIES.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Provide front-line technical support to company business units, service lines, and physical locations.
* Provide remote technical support to other company locations; dispatch work to best available team member.
* Provide excellent customer service through communication and understanding.
* Adhere and promote firm policies and practices.
* Work with a team spirit toward high standards of service delivery.
* Provide the interface between your client group / local office and the National office.
* Active participation in your career development plan in conjunction with the organizational mission. Develop and maintain healthy working relationships with local office management team and other peer groups.
* Participate in feedback dialogue with business units and central points of contact with a goal of service improvement.
* Act as central point for computer equipment orders to ensure proper configuration and compliance with firm standards.
* Maintain all office computer systems including hardware, software, configuration, updates, and patches in conjunction with the upstream support.
* Prepare computers for new hires, and special project teams.
* Assist and maintain local office computer equipment inventory along with expensive accessories.
* Perform other IT Support related duties as necessary.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* Upstanding legal U.S. resident.
* Solid oral and written communications skills - ENGLISH only.
* Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related area preferred.
* 2 years or more of experience in a professional support environment.
* Service oriented and customer focused.
* Self-starter, self-motivated, goal oriented, team oriented.
* Reliable, Well Organized, and Professional.
* Sufficient knowledge of Microsoft Windows 7, 10, Office 2013-2019. and Apple platforms
* Thourough understanding of networking components and network setup.
* Ability to repair Notebooks and Desktops.
* Capable of balancing several projects and maintaining priorities.
* Able to lift 100lbs safely.
* Willingness to work additional time when needed.
Key Performance Measures:
1. Response & Resolution time
2 Accuracy and record keeping detail
3 Proactive communications
5. Client Feedback
Other Information About this Position:
· Reports to area manager, and key client contacts.
· Contract 1099 and Contract-to-hire ONLY.
· Local travel is required; MUST have reliable transportation.
· This position has long term growth potential in a technical support role.