QR Code Link to This Post
Contract to hire (6-12 months to FTE)
Downtown Seattle client has an immediate opportunity for a Project Manager (mid to senior) to join their growing team. The Project Manager will be an integral part of the team, responsible for successful coordination and implementation of key software deliverables for our clients. Looking for someone who is comfortable working across the organization, working closely with development, operations and other teams.
Some responsibilities include:
• Provide project management leadership from initial requirements to completion and implementation.
• Help to define project scope and schedules, lead sprint planning and daily scrums.
• Providing status updates and management of progress reports for projects to stakeholders.
• Comfortable contributing information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews.
Skills and experience:
• 5+ years as a project manager, comfortable implementing software or web projects, solid understanding of the SDLC lifecycle.
• Expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices.
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
• Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects.
• Comfortable working with teams at least 10 or more members, across Dev, PM, Ops, QA.
• Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks.
• Experience with Atlassian Confluence/Jira project management suite of products highly desirable.
• Must be a strong communicator, comfortable working in a fast-paced, small team environment.
• Bachelors in CS or related field required.
• PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, desired.
For consideration, please send your resume (word or pdf) to firstname.lastname@example.org. I look forward to connecting.