QR Code Link to This Post
Vtail manufactures the top toy and novelty vending machines in the country. For 12 years we have produced award winning products that are sold in thousands of retail locations. We are looking for someone that is excited to come to work every day and provides exceptional customer service. Below is a link to a video about the company.
This person is to oversee the production of our multiple different vending machine models. You also work with team leadership to develop new products for production and eventual distribution. Most of the "production" we do in house is light assembly work. You would be responsible for building our machines according to internal purchase orders and their respective timelines. MUST know how to use a sautering gun and have experience working with circuit boards. Basic understanding of how low voltage electronics work. Must be comfortable working with company vendors and with our engineers when needed to solve a problem. Person should be able to understand CAD drawings. Check us out before submitting your resume. www.vtailing.com. If you have a Linkedin, IG, website or another portfolio that showcases your previous experience, please include it in your submission. Please submit your interest in the position directly by replying to this post. We will review resumes promptly.
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bilingual Spanish and English
• Bachelors Degree and 1 year management experience
• 2 years management experience
Responsibilities and Duties
Responsible for multiple tasks at any given time and making sure that they are operating according to schedule. Communicate schedule and make sure that orders are made and delivered according to the production schedule. Remotely help customers by phone that are experiencing technical issues with their Vtail machines. Inspect quality on all machines thoroughly before they ship from Santa Barbara warehouse. Manage customer expectations with sales team. Solve problems as they arise.
- Review reports to identify the work orders that are currently being worked on by our Production Team. Check that team is on track for their work order completion when expected. Create and assign new work orders for completion.
- Review "Cases" report to review any new cases filed for tech support issues with customer machines.
- Make calls on new cases to resolve cases.
- Create parts and materials inventory reports for COO. Order parts and material from Company vendors according to the timelines of each vendors lead times.
- Create and manage daily Production Schedule that shows the next 2 - 4 weeks and what purchase orders will be completed during that time.
-Communicate details about the Production Schedule. Edit the schedule when needed.
- Job-related paperwork, emails, and phone calls at the office.
-Hire, train, motivate and sometimes fire new production staff. Scale production volume up (or down) based on market demand.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bilingual Spanish
- Must have relevant management experience. It can be in an unrelated trade, but you need to have the knowledge of how vending machines work and how to manage the people we will need to build from 50-60 units per month to 100-120 per month.
- Physical qualifications: You must be able to lift 50-60 pounds into and out of a truck without risking injury.
- Data entry, order processing, general reporting