QR Code Link to This Post
• Provide staff with set-up and support on all desktop, laptop and software related applications.
• Support telephone system, video conference, and A/V needs for team members.
• Track and maintain IT Equipment.
• Basic troubleshooting of network, software, and printing problems.
• 2-3 years experience supporting Windows operating systems..
• Basic hardware troubleshooting experience as well as replacing hardware on both desktop and laptops.
• Ability to prioritize and quickly troubleshoot and resolve problems.