QR Code Link to This Post
- Ensure all media platforms are updated and maintained consistently.
- Act as a key editor for the creative direction, copy, timing, and frequency of social posts.
- Put together weekly slide show for digital monitors throughout community.
- Draft newsletter letter which informs homeowners what is happening in the community.
- Exercise web etiquette to ensure the right message is delivered through the right channels without offending.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience.
- Working knowledge of developing webpages/websites and current web development best practices.
- Close attention to detail.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word Press and more.
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills.
- Self-motivated and have the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Positive, self-starter and must be a team player.
- Proactive approach, dynamic leadership skills and keen troubleshooting abilities
Position is Monday - Thursday 8:00 am - 4:30 pm with health, dental and vision benefits after 60 days and PTO after 90 days. Please send resume, no calls please. Wage DOE.