QR Code Link to This Post
Plethora Businesses, one of Southern California's leading Mergers & Acquisitions firm is looking for an enthusiastic, self-starting CRM DBA/DBD with a passion for maintaining and growing a mission critical application environment.
The CRM Administrator is responsible for Goldmine CRM system administration, data management, and the development and maintenance of business solutions related to our Goldmine CRM system. The selected candidate will be both self-motivated and able to work effectively independently while able to collaborate with management and the team for the needs of our project.
- The primary responsibilities of this position will be focused on developing and implementing reporting templates and dash boards needed to improved operational efficiencies and analytics.
- Customize and maintain our Goldmine CRM platform, including user setup and maintenance, role hierarchy, profiles & permissions, security, page layouts, objects, fields, workflows and data management.
- Scrub data base and fields for ease of use to improve the integrity of data
- Data management, data integration and database functions.
- Maintain multiple user roles, account assignments, security, profiles and workflow rules
- Documenting CRM processes, systems etc. for internal use as well as developing training and documentation for end-user
- SQL Database & SQL cluster Experience
- Previous experience with Goldmine data integrations.
- Previous experience with Goldmine system design and customization within the desktop, mobile and outlook versions.
- Ability to prioritize and manage several projects simultaneously
- Strong attention to detail and analytical skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Highly professional and career-oriented
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science (or equivalent)
- Microsoft SQL certification
- 3+ years of experience managing SQL servers
- Perform imports and exports of data from the application as requested.
- Troubleshoot and resolve internal cases logged by end users related to reports, dashboards, views, access/visibility, system errors, feature requests data quality and other general questions related to the system.
- Able to roadmap Goldmine CRM projects and plan for complex situations, additions and issues that may arise.
- Software Development Fundamentals
- Data Maintenance and Database Security
- SSRS, SQL, Excel, and SSIS a must
- Location: Orange, CA
- Job-Type: Full-Time
- Education-level: Minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field, Masters in Computer Science or related field preferred. Certifications a plus.
- Salary: DOE, 401k Plan
- Local candidates ONLY
To Apply, please follow the instructions below:
E-mail us your resume with the subject line:"Resume Attached". In the body of the email, paste a copy of your resume.
Include a Resume Attachment containing your salary history and 3 references
Depending on Experience
Vacations accrue after 90 days.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers