QR Code Link to This Post
HOW TO APPLY
We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.
CT offers the opportunity to work with a highly collaborative, industry-leading team. Quality of service is always our #1 priority. As a result, our innovative digital marketing professionals work relentlessly to provide outstanding quality services for our clients.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY
Our company is devoted to doing the best possible work for our clients and maintaining a fun, thriving environment for our team. You will work side by side with top talent to improve your skills and advance the company as a whole. We listen to your ideas and use them.
We offer opportunities for growth and training and the best profit sharing bonus plan in the industry. Up to 50% of all profits are paid out monthly to all full-time employees! All team members enjoy paid time off and subsidized gym memberships. In addition, our in-house team members enjoy flex days, free Friday lunches, regular company events, higher base salaries, and comprehensive insurance. We offer medical, vision, and life insurance in all US states.
We consider all applicants for positions at our company and while we prefer in-house employees, 70% of our team work remotely around the world thanks to the time tracking software, Time Doctor. We welcome all applicants, wherever in the world you might be!
YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- Expert experience in frontend or backend development and be able to pass skills tests including pixel perfect PSD to HTML conversion
- Experience in responsive design, HTML5, CSS3 media queries
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Illustrator
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a similar degree
- Knowledge of project management software such as Basecamp, MS Project, Visio, Salesforce, etc
- A solid understanding of web design standards, usability, and rich media
- Experience in working with large/complicated sites and high profile clients
- Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, negotiating, influencing, facilitation, organizational, prioritization, decision making, and conflict resolution skills
- A solid understanding of project management methodology including the ability to identify and resolve issues, manage risk, develop detailed work plans and specifications, perform resource allocations, and run team meetings
- An ability to anticipate issues, identify future choke points, and work ahead to time to alleviate potential issues
- Proven mentoring and team building skills
- An ability to manage many projects simultaneously
- Great attention to detail and be highly organized
- Familiarity with e-commerce platforms such as Shopify, BigCommerce, and Magento (preferred)
- An ability to demonstrate leadership capability with teams of 3 or more people (preferred)
- The availability to work 40 hours per week from 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST
- Reliable transportation if working in-house
- A reliable workstation with a fast computer, microphone and speakers, reliable internet and power if working remotely
YOUR DUTIES AND TASKS:
- Assisting and reviewing development of project scopes, considering resources, and technological constraints including cost estimates with consideration to business impacts and identified risks
- Creating and executing project work plans and revising as appropriate to meet the changing needs and requirements. This includes wireframing, sitemaps & scope of work
- Defining project scope and giving clear instructions to design and development team
- Clarifying and communicating project objectives and success criteria to team
- Identifying resources needed and assigning individual responsibilities
- Assuring that projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Reviewing deliverables prepared by team before passing to Account Managers
- Effectively applying our methodology and enforcing project standards
- Ensuring that project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
- Collaborating with SEO team, developers, and other parties involved to establish the vision and analyzing tradeoffs between usability and performance needs
- Ensuring that approved requirements are developed in sufficient scope and detail that will result in the delivery of a solution that meets customer needs as they perceive them
- Attending client meetings as required
- Assisting with developing quality assurance processes, documentation, and testing where needed
- Identifying and managing project risk
- Maintaining awareness of the current industry environment that shapes opportunities for client solutions
ABOUT COALITION TECHNOLOGIES
Coalition Technologies is a Web Design and Search Engine Optimization agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are a team of expert developers, inspired creatives, passionate account managers, and talented marketers. Our leadership is committed to providing a better work environment and an opportunity for a better life. By hiring the best people and then encouraging them to advance their skills, we provide an unrivaled value to our clients. Our professionals are experts at driving online visitors and revenue, and we are constantly working to improve. We are the top rated SEO agency in LA - read more here: http://coalitiontechnologies.com/reviews
Our search engine optimization (SEO) team is a group of highly specialized experts who know how to drive traffic and revenue online. We work with Google AdWords, Bing AdCenter, organic search, PPC, SEM, conversion optimization, online marketing, digital marketing, social media management, email marketing, etc.
This position will include skills and roles project management, process management, supervisor, project coordinator, project manager, trainer, engagement manager, and more.
HOW TO APPLY
PLEASE CLICK HERE TO APPLY. We maintain a rigorous hiring process to help ensure we only hire the best and most dedicated professionals. Please note that you will not be considered for this position if you fail to follow the instructions when applying.