QR Code Link to This Post
We are working with an entertainment company who asked us to find them a self-motivated and skilled Desktop Support Senior. This role is support are the first line of support for all IT-related issues. Activities would include building, configuring, deploying, monitoring, modifying, and repairing local and remote computers. An ideal candidate would have experience working in a corporate IT environment, expertise in PC and Apple and their operating systems, knowledge in scripting languages, troubleshooting networking issues, and have exceptional customer service skills.
Technical Skills Needed to Be Successful:
- Extensive PC hardware experience (ability to build, diagnose, and repair computers; strong troubleshooting skills)
- Strong experience supporting a variety of software, (Adobe CC, Microsoft Office 365, Cisco AnyConnect, System Drivers)
- Advanced knowledge of installing, maintaining, and troubleshooting current versions of Windows and OSX
- Knowledge of maintaining and troubleshooting Apple iPhone/iPad and Android OS phone devices
- Basic knowledge of scripting languages (MS PowerShell, Python)
- Intermediate knowledge of network technologies (TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP)
- Intermediate knowledge of MDT (Image creation and deployment, multiple images)
Volt is an equal opportunity employer!