QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for energetic and creative people to learn our processes for Software QA and hone their technical chops with high ambitions in the IT sector.
Hiring NOW for full-time positions in LA and Orange County starting at 12pm. Please make sure to check your spam folder for email correspondences we send. Thank you.
Please add apply(@)sqasquared(dot)com to your "safe sender" or "approved sender" list to assure timely communication.
Who are we looking for?
- Recent grads / current students with: Computer Science or Engineering Degree and/or hands-on experience in tech sectors associated with Software Quality Assurance (Previous QA experience not required; we provide full QA training on the job!)
- Current QA professionals that are tired of staying at the same level and want to advance with a progressive, career-oriented company.
As a Junior QA Analyst Trainee, you will:
- Learn how to automate
- Participate fully as a team member in testing, analysis, and process management
- Learn and develop QA best practices
- Drive continuous improvement in test coverage and test effectiveness
- Identify and communicate risks
- Build alliances with developers, product owners and business users
- Respond to dynamic situations while maintaining adherence to best practices
- Create black-, gray-, and white-box tests
- Be responsible for the planning, execution, scheduling, and reporting of tests
- Lead bug triage
To be considered, you must have the following QUALIFICATIONS:
- Passionate about contributing to and improving the IT industry and those around them
- Able to work from 3pm-12am
Highly Desirable Qualifications:
- Basic understanding of QA methodologies
- Web-based services and technologies (ex. HTML/CSS, REST, Apache, Tomcat, AngularJS/nodeJS)
- Command line fluency in 1+ OS (ex. Linux, Windows, OSX)
- Fluency in managing and interacting with databases (ex. Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQLite)
- Highly collaborative, and team-oriented
- Detail-oriented with strong verbal/written communication; strong organizational skills
- Able to work well with developers, QA engineers, and non-technical personnel
- Able to interact in both technical and client-facing roles
- Professional comportment and ability to work well in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
- Understanding or experience in web-based, n-tier software testing
- Understanding or experience with Testing/debugging web and client/server applications
SQA2 is an organization dedicated to providing the best software QA services and thought leadership to the IT sector.
Location: Los Alamitos, CA
Starting compensation: Approximately $29,000-$33,000/year