QR Code Link to This Post
We are looking for a Mac OS X Sys Admin who is interested in managing the core Mac infrastructure that powers many of our key products that help protect children and give them the best opportunities to be successful.
While SaferKid is a consumer product, our team is very technical. We build everything from the ground up with a focus on flexibility, scalability, simplicity and security. You will be a key part of our team.
Because our core metrics are strong and our business is working, you will have a chance to play a key role in scaling a service. This is a full time, remote (or in office) position.
Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Launching and configuring new Macs as our system scales (1-2/week or more)
- Troubleshooting customer configuration issues reported via tickets from support
- Improving the security and configuration scripts for the machines through troubleshooting and possibly python scripting.
- 2+ years of managing Macs in an enterprise environment
- Fluency in the Mac OS and command line tools
- Strong communication skills
- A computer science degree (or equivalent) is preferred
- Experience with Jamf
- Experience with python
- Experience with remote administration, making images of Macs, etc.
- Experience with web servers
- Flexible work hours
- Competitive compensation package
- The opportunity to work on something that actually makes a difference in the lives of people
How to Apply:
Pease reply to this ad with a resume and a cover note explaining what attracts you to the position. We look forward to hearing from you!