QR Code Link to This Post
- Provide hands-on development and operational support for key company financial systems.
- Coordinate and participate in all tasks related to requirements gathering and stakeholder follow-up, task analysis, database implementation.
- Software design, development, review and testing.
- The ability to provide rotating off-hours support duties (very minimal).
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience with operational support of financial systems.
- 5+ years of experience with financial systems database application development.
- 5+ years of experience developing and analyzing financial systems, specifically with a large legacy code base.
- 5+ years of experience implementing Pick Basic and Universe-based solutions.
- Significant experience with financial database application development using Pick Basis and Universe.
- Strong conceptual knowledge of ERP and financial systems.
- Strong working knowledge of database entity relationship modeling, object-oriented analysis, design patterns, unit testing and database best practices.
- Commitment to quality in code and delivered solutions.
- Interest and experience working in a collaborative, process-oriented development environment (Scrum and Kanban preferably)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to work directly with numerous stakeholders.
- Prior experience and understanding of accounting practices, including AR and GL, are preferred.
- Experience coding with the following technologies are preferred: HTML, XML, Transact-SQL (T-SQL), SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL development for SQL Server, and ASP.NET.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
tags: software engineer, sw engineer, programmer analyst, system analyst, systems analyst, pick developer, pick/basic developer, pick universe developer