QR Code Link to This Post
Must be a U.S. citizen and have an active SECRET clearance due to project requirements.
Arkham Technology is a small and innovative company focusing on the development of high-assurance communication and information security. We take great pride in our capacity for innovation, and in the "can do" attitude of our team members. If you love working on fun projects big and small, are excited about finding solutions to problems, this is the place for you. We are looking for a few exceptional engineers who love what they do and want to work with others who are just as passionate about engineering.
We offer an excellent benefits plan including health, dental, vision, PTO (paid time off) and 401k.
• 5+ years of software development
• Proficiency with ANSI C/C++ language
• Experience with Application-level development (RTOS, Linux, .NET, GUI design, C#, C++, Java, etc.)
• Proficiency debugging software systems
• Effective technical communication skills in a professional manner
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, etc.
• Willing to travel occasionally.
• Experience with embedded networking (TCP/IP, UDP/IP, HTTP Server, SSL/TLS/IPSec, PKI, SNMP, etc).
• Experience with cybersecurity, information assurance, cryptography, etc.
• Experience with micro-controller firmware development (Raspberry PI, Arduino, PIC32, ARM Cortex, etc.)
• Experience with micro-controller peripheral hardware interface (UART, USB, Ethernet, I2C, SPI, etc.)
• Experience with electronics test equipment (oscilloscope, logic analyzer, digital multi-meter, etc.)
• Experience with detailed networking protocols & APIs (OpenSSL, WolfSSL, SNMP, MQTT, XMPP, etc.)
• Experience with RTOS (FreeRTOS, uCOS, embedded Linux, etc.)
• Experience with Cloud technologies (AWS, VMWare, etc.)
• Experience in software engineering methodologies and best practices (Agile, Extreme, etc.)
• Experience with scripting languages (TCL, Bash, Perl, Python, etc.)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class.